Quartz Kitchen Worktops in North London - Price & Installation

The earth is made of various different materials and substances, and that means that mining for these materials is a huge benefit to you, and your kitchen!

We are of course, in this case, talking about the surface you decide to decorate your kitchen with, and the surface you choose to do all your cutting and leaning on. Your kitchen worktop takes a lot of hammer, so getting the material choice right is vital.

You have many options available to you, but one material which is time and time again proven to be durable and cost effective is quartz.

Quartz kitchen worktops are made of 90% upwards of natural quartz, with the other 10% being the dye which is added to create the colour scheme you want. Quartz worktops are therefore available in a huge range of different colours, designs, and finishes, and whether you go for a fashion fad, or a classic scheme, you are sure to have a kitchen décor which will suit all your needs.

The main advantages of quartz kitchen worktops, over other surfaces, include:

  • A porous surface. This might not be of much use to you in terms of appearance, but in terms of saving you from illness, it really could be! Quartz kitchen worktops are thought to be much more resistant to bacteria and germs, so they harbour less nasties within them. Of course, this doesn’t mean you need to cut down on your cleaning regime!
  • We mentioned that quartz work surfaces are available in a huge range of different colours, and that means you can choose a décor which will suit you for years to come. Go for something classic, that’s the best advice, such as white or black, perhaps a neutral colour; you basically need your work surface to work with whatever other décor you choose as time moves on.
  • Hard-wearing – Quartz is extremely hard, so that means it is going to stand up to plenty of hard work and hammer, before showing any signs of wear and tear. Quartz is also much less likely to scratch or mark, which means it is will last you much longer.

How Much Can You Expect To Pay For A Quartz Kitchen Worktop In North London?

The cost of your actual material and installation in North London (Barnet, Enfield, Haringey) will depend on a few different factors, as you would expect, and the main one is the size. Quartz comes in slabs and they are cut according to how much you need; you can expect to pay around £45 upwards per square foot, so obviously the bigger your kitchen worktop requirements, the more you are going to pay.

On top of this, you need to look at the shape of your worktop – is it a bog-standard rectangular shape? Or, is it more oval? Are there curves? These factors will all influence the price, because the cost of installation is going to be a little more in this case. Of course, the colour will also drive the price up in some cases, because special finishes, e.g. glitter or marbling in the quartz, will cost a little more than a standard single colour slab.

Once you find the right Quartz kitchen worktop for you, your kitchen will be truly invested in. Quartz will last you for a long time, whilst being durable for all your needs.

TEMPLATE, SUPPLY & FIT in NORTH LONDON IN JUST 7 DAYS*

TOP
Call Now
Directions
});